The global retail analytics market is expected to grow from $ +6 billion in 2019 to $ +10 billion in 2024, at a composite annual growth rate (CAGR) of +21%. Retail analytics has gained huge market traction worldwide because of its ability to analyze huge amounts of data flooding the retail industry. Today’s retail environment is more competitive than it was a few years ago. Retailers are struggling to stay ahead of the competition. As customer preferences increased and the demand for one-click solutions increased, most retailers began to think of new ways to meet their customers’ needs. As a result, retail analytics have begun to attract great attention between retailers to provide actionable insights from customer data. The analysis is integrated into all aspects of retail space. Whether commodity analysis or customer care, retail analytics provided a proven solution for all retailers. The rapid growth of online retail has made it a necessity to leverage the huge amount of data generated by all online clicks to strategize promotional activities and trade promotions
Retail Analysis Market Dynamics
- Increased Internet penetration
- Advances in technologies like machine learning, AI and augmented reality
- Increasing use of data-intensive platforms and rapid adoption of social media
- Lack of skilled personnel
- High initial installation cost
- The emergence of cloud-based analytics
- Increasing vendor propensity to integrate store and digital operations
- The complexity of data collection and integration in omnichannel e-commerce streams
- Rapidly changing consumer preferences
Request the Sample Report Here: https://www.marketresearchinc.com/request-sample.php?id=28645
Key Market Segments:
Key Market players:
1010data (US), Angoss Software (Canada), BRIDGEi2i (India), Capillary Technologies (Singapore), Diaspark (US), FLIR Systems (US), Fujitsu (Japan), GainInsights Solutions (India), Happiest Minds (India), Information Builders (US), IntelliVision (US), IBM (US), LoyaltyOne (Canada), Manthan Software Services (India), Microsoft (US), MicroStrategy (US), Oracle (US), QBurst (India), Qlik Technologies (US), RetailNext (US), SAP (Germany), SAS Institute (US), Trax (Singapore), Visual BI Solutions (US),and Zebra Technologies (US).
- Merchandising Analysis
- Pricing Analysis
- Customer Management
- Performance Analysis
- Yield Analysis
- Inventory Analysis
- Others (order management, transportation management, assortment and cluster planning, and real-estate planning)
By Business Function:
- Supply Chain
- Store Operation
- Professional Services
- Implementation and Consulting Services
- Training and Support
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
By Deployment Model:
By Organization Size:
- Large Enterprises
- North America
- Latin America
Speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, and ask for a discount on the report: https://www.marketresearchinc.com/ask-for-discount.php?id=28645
Why buy this report
- This report provides an accurate analysis of changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a future outlook for various factors driving or restraining the market growth.
- We provide a six-year forecast based on how the market is expected to grow.
- It helps to understand the major product segments and the future.
- Provide accurate analysis of changing competitive dynamics and stay ahead of your competitors.
- You have complete market insight and an in-depth analysis of market segments to help you make informed business decisions.
Report Customization and Benefits: This report can be customized to meet the desired requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1 Global Retail Analytics Market Overview
Chapter 2 Global Economic Impact on Retail Analytics Industry
Chapter 3 Global Retail Analytics Market Competition by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Global Retail Analytics Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
Chapter 5 Global Retail Analytics Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
Chapter 6 Global Retail Analytics Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
Chapter 7 Global Retail Analytics Market Analysis by Application
Chapter 8 Retail Analytics Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Chapter 10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Chapter 11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
Chapter 12 Global Retail Analytics Market Forecast
Chapter 13 Appendix
Market Research Inc is farsighted in its view and covers the massive ground in global research. Local or global, we keep a close check on both markets. Trends and concurrent assessments sometimes overlap and influence the other. When we say market intelligence, we mean a deep and well-informed insight into your products, market, marketing, competitors, and customers. Market research companies are leading the way in nurturing global thought leadership. We help your product/service become the best they can with our informed approach.
US Address: 51 Yerba Buena Lane, Ground Suite,
Inner Sunset San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Call Us: +1 (628) 225 1818