The global 3D-Printed Composites market was 63 million US$ in 2018 and is expected to 230 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 17.5% between 2019 and 2025. 3D-Printed Composites industry is concentrated relatively. Currently, there are many producing companies in the world. The main market players are Stratasys, 3D Systems, EOS, 3Dynamic Systems, Arevo Labs and 3DXTECH. The production of 3D-Printed Composites increased to 1477 MT in 2017 from 212 MT in 2013 with average growth rate of 47%.
Get Sample Copy: https://www.researchnreports.com/request_sample.php?id=636096
- 3D Systems Corporation
- Arevo Labs
- 3Dynamic Systems
- Cosine Additive
- Techmer PM
Get a special Discount on this report: https://www.researchnreports.com/ask_for_discount.php?id=636096
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt and GCC Countries)
By the product type, the market is primarily split into
- Carbon Fiber
- Glass Fiber
By the end users/application, this report covers the following segments
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Goods
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America,United States,Canada,Mexico,Asia-Pacific,China,India,Japan,South Korea,Australia,Indonesia,Singapore,Malaysia,Philippines,Thailand,Vietnam,Rest of Asia-Pacific,Europe,Germany,France,UK,Italy,Spain,Russia,Rest of Europe,Central & South America,Brazil,Rest of Central & South America,Middle East & Africa,GCC Countries,Turkey,Egypt,South Africa,Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global 3D-Printed Composites market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of 3D-Printed Composites market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global 3D-Printed Composites manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the 3D-Printed Composites with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of 3D-Printed Composites submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.