This report studies the global Thermoelectric Material market status and forecast, categorizes the global Thermoelectric Material market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Thermoelectric materials show the thermoelectric effect in a strong or convenient form.
The thermoelectric effect refers to phenomena by which either a temperature difference creates an electric potential or an electric potential creates a temperature difference. These phenomena are known more specifically as the Seebeck effect (converting temperature to current), Peltier effect (converting current to temperature), and Thomson effect (conductor heating/cooling). While all materials have a nonzero thermoelectric effect, in most materials it is too small to be useful. However, low-cost materials that have a sufficiently strong thermoelectric effect (and other required properties) could be used in applications including power generation and refrigeration. A commonly used thermoelectric material in such applications is bismuth telluride.
Thermoelectric materials are used in thermoelectric systems for cooling or heating in niche applications, and are being studied as a way to regenerate electricity from waste heat.
In the last several years, global market of Thermoelectric Material developed rapidly, with an average growth rate of 8.37%. In 2017, global revenue of Thermoelectric Material is nearly 33.4 M USD; the actual production is about 287.7 MT.
The global average price of Thermoelectric Material is in the decreasing trend, from 124 USD/MT in 2013 to 116 USD/MT in 2017. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Thermoelectric Material includes Bi-Te, Pb-Te, etc. The proportion of Bi-Te in 2017 is about 86.87%, and the proportion is in increasing trend from 2013 to 2017.
The Global Thermoelectric Material market is valued at 33 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 50 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of +5.2% during 2018-2025.
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report : https://www.cmfeinsights.com/request-sample.php?id=115583
This report provides comprehensive analysis :
The Major manufacturers covered in this report
- Key market segments and sub-segments
- Evolving market trends and dynamics
- Changing supply and demand scenarios
- Quantifying market opportunities through market sizing and market forecasting
- Tracking current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive insights
- Opportunity mapping in terms of technological breakthroughs.
Get Maximum Discount Now : https://www.cmfeinsights.com/ask-for-discount.php?id=115583
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- Thermonamic Electronics
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
The study objectives of this report are:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Other Materials
- By Application, the market can be split into
- Other Industry
- To analyze and study the global Thermoelectric Material capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Thermoelectric Material manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.