Global Clinical Nutrition Market is Anticipated to Grow at A CAGR of 7.6% From 2019 to 2027 and Reach US$ 98,520.0 Million by 2027, Due to Rising Incidence of Chronic Diseases
Clinical nutrition products are type of pharmaceutical products, which help to keep patient healthy. They aid to improve metabolic system of the body by providing adequate supplements such as minerals, vitamins and others. Rising instances of chronic and lifestyle diseases and increasing population that receives malnutrition treatment are the major factors responsible for driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, rise in global population, disposable income, premature births, investment from major players & governments, and awareness among people are expected to drive the growth of the market. However, stringent regulatory scenario and tolerability issues are expected to slow down the growth of the market.
Request a Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=211
The need to provide continuous care to elderly population generates demand for various clinical nutrition products. Geriatric population having eating and digestive disorders is a major consumer base of clinical nutrition products worldwide. With rapid expansion of elderly population pool, the demand for enteral and parenteral nutrition will only increase in the coming years. Countries such as U.S., Japan and other industrialized nations are having a large number of baby boomers; in fact, it is estimated that elderly population in U.S. will be more than children population in the near future.
Increasing incidences of respiratory disorders, cardiovascular diseases and other chronic ailments will result in more and more adoption of nutritional products, which will thus propel market growth. Industry expansion is also attributed to rising average household income in countries such as India and China. The infant nutrition market is majorly driven by increasing births, pre-mature and pre-term births. The need to provide external nutrition to premature babies attributes to a rising demand for infant clinical nutrition products. Moreover, infant nutrition such as baby milk formula is gaining rapid popularity in emerging economies. With changes in mother's lifestyle in developing countries, the demand for milk formulas and other infant nutrition products is driving the infant nutrition industry growth.
Inquiry Before Buying This Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=211
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of global clinical nutrition market. The market has been analyzed from the scope of demand as well as supply. The analysis of demand covers market revenue across regions and further also across all the major countries. The analysis of supply covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Key Findings of the Report:
Request for Customization@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=211
- Infant nutrition market segment held more than 50% of market share in 2018 and is estimated to grow at CAGR of above 9% during the forecast period. Infant nutrition market growth is attributed to increasing adoption of milk formulas in developing countries. A large proportion of demand for infant products comes from China.
- The parenteral nutrition market valued over US$ 5 billion in 2018 and is estimated to grow with CAGR of above 10% over the projection timeframe, owing to the need to provide nutrition to patients with enfeebling diseases and growing geriatric population base. Population suffering from short bowel syndrome, ischemic bowel diseases and GI track disorders are major consumer of paternal nutritional products.
- Population suffering from such diseases require continuous administration of external nutritional fluids. More incidences of these disease will result in more demand for parenteral nutrition.
- Children clinical nutrition market held the largest share in the total industry valuation. Consumption of infant nutrition largely attributes to children nutrition dominance in the industry; moreover, disease or disorder specific nutrition for children also contributes to market growth.
- Asia pacific clinical nutrition market held the largest market share in the industry. Presence of large geriatric population, high and increasing birth rates and improving lifestyle and income will drive industry growth in this region. As estimated, the market should grow with a CAGR of over 10% over the forecast period.
- Key industry participants in global clinical nutrition market are Fresenius Kabi, Abbott Laboratories, B.Braun, Baxter, Danone, Mead Johnson, Nestle, Perrigo among others.
- Partnership, collaboration, expansion and acquisition are some of the strategies adopted by companies to expand their reach and gain competitive advantage.
- By Product
- Infant nutrition
- Milk formulas
- Soy formulas
- Organic formulas
- Enteral Nutrition
- Standard composition
- Disease specific composition
- Parenteral nutrition
- Amino acids
- By Consumer
- By Geography
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization.
From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Absolute Markets Insights
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Work Lab
Pune, MH, 411016
Follow Us on Social Media: