Digital language learning market accounted for US$ 5.69 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of +13% over the forecast period 2019-2027
The movement toward different modes of language learning, from presence-based to autonomous as well as blended and fully online modes, requires different skill sets such as e-moderation and new ways of designing and developing language learning tasks in the digital age.
This market report is a thorough analysis of the existing situation and the anticipated condition for the Digital language learning Market. Investigation for gathering the content for this report is done in-depth and meticulously. Present scenarios, past progress, global recognition and future prospects of the market is offered in this report. Main strategies, market shares, products of the companies and investments in the market is also mentioned in detail.
Ask for Sample Copy of This Report:
Top Key Players Profiled in This Report:
Busuu, Ltd, Babbel, Fluenz, Lingoda GmbH, Living Language (Penguin Random House, LLC), Pearson PLC, Preply, Inc., Rosetta Stone, Inc., Verbling, Inc., and Yabla, Inc. among others
The education sector is changing exponentially by providing digitally enhanced performance through a variety of initiatives undertaken by government and private institutions. Governments in several countries have launched digital education plans in the last few years, helping to strengthen the English language education system.
The key questions answered in this report:
- What will be the market size and growth rate in the forecast year?
- What are the key factors driving the Digital language learning Market?
- What are the risks and challenges in front of the market?
- Who are the key vendors in the Digital language learning Market?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s five forces model?
- Which are the global opportunities for expanding the Digital language learning Market?
The schools in China, South Korea, Australia, and China aimed at preparing their students to excel in the rapidly digitalizing world. The digitalization in the education sector is a key factor in driving digital language learning in developing countries, such as China, Japan, and India.
Get Discount on This Report:
Reasons for buying this report:
- It offers an analysis of changing competitive scenario.
- For making informed decisions in the businesses, it offers analytical data with strategic planning methodologies.
- It offers a seven-year assessment of Digital language learning Market.
- It helps in understanding the major key product segments.
- Researchers throw light on the dynamics of the market such as drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities.
- It offers a regional analysis of Market along with business profiles of several stakeholders.
- It offers massive data about trending factors that will influence the progress of the Digital language learning Market.
This research report represents a 360-degree overview of the competitive landscape of the Digital language learning Market. Furthermore, it offers massive data relating to recent trends, technological advancements, tools, and methodologies. The research report analyzes the Digital language learning Market in a detailed and concise manner for better insights into the businesses.
Finally, the researchers throw light on different ways to discover the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats affecting the growth of the Digital language learning Market. The feasibility of the new report is also measured in this research report.
If You Have Any Query, Ask Our Experts:
Table of Contents:
- Digital language learning Market Overview
- Economic Impact on Industry
- Market Competition by Manufacturers
- Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
- Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Digital language learning Market Analysis by Application
- Market Cost Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Digital language learning Market Forecast
US 76 AT US 19 & HWY 129 Murphy Highway,
Blairsville, GA, USA
Phone: +1 (888) 312-3102