Medical companies need to store enough data in their systems. Medical-related data includes the patient's personal data and treatment records, which are stored in document forms in an appropriate manner. This document is handled by management personnel for billing of patients upon discharge from hospital. But processing and preserving records is a tedious task. With the advent of information technology, these medical records are stored in digital format on a computer. To extract the proper data, it takes a lot of time to read the entire document carefully. Computer-aided coding software is designed to solve this problem by using specific keywords. This keyword is analyzed by comparing the data with the available databases.
The global computer-assisted coding market is valued at USD 2.76 Billion in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of +11.5% to reach to USD 4.75 Billion by 2025.
Get Sample Copy of this https://healthcareintelligencemarkets.com/request_sample.php?id=38417
Top Companies Profiled in this Report includes, 3M Health Information Systems (US), Optum (US), McKesson Corporation (US), Nuance Communications (US), Cerner Corporation (US), Dolbey Systems (US), Precyse Solutions (nThrive) (US), Craneware (UK), Artificial Medical Intelligence (US), and TruCode (US). Other players include Quest Diagnostics (US), ZyDoc (US), Coding Strategies (US), Patient Code Software (US), and Flash Code (US) among others.
Computer-assisted Coding Market, by Region
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Nordic, Others)
Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, Australia, India, Taiwan, South Korea, Middle East & Africa, Others)
Global Computer-assisted Coding Market, by Mode Of Delivery
Global Computer-assisted Coding Market, by Application
Automated computer-assisted encoding
Management reporting & analytics
Clinical code auditing
Global Computer-assisted Coding Market, by End User
Clinical laboratories & diagnostic centers
Academic medical centers
Other healthcare institutions*
*Other Healthcare Institutions (Nursing Homes, Rehabilitation Centers, and Clinical Research Organizations)
Get Reasonable Discount on this Premium Report @: https://healthcareintelligencemarkets.com/ask_for_discount.php?id=38417
Key questions answered through this research report:
For More Information: https://healthcareintelligencemarkets.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=38417
Reasons for buying this report?
- What will the growth rate and market size in the market forecast period?
- Which factors are responsible for driving the global market?
- What are the challenges in front of the global market?
- What are the global market opportunities for expanding businesses?
- What are the key outcomes of industry analysis techniques?
- Who are the key vendors of the global Computer Assisted Coding Systems market?
- What are the trending factors influencing on the global market?
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will provide you the report as you want.
- It provide an analysis of changing competitive scenario.
- For making informed decisions in the businesses, it offers analytical data with strategic planning methodologies.
- It offers 2026 year assessment of global Computer Assisted Coding Systems sector.
- It helps in understanding the major key product segments such as Computer Assisted Coding Systems.
- Researchers throw light on the dynamics of the market such as drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities.
- It offers regional analysis of global Computer Assisted Coding Systems industries along with business profiles of several stakeholders.
- It offers massive data about trending factors that will influence the progress of the Computer Assisted Coding Systems market.
At HealthCare Intelligence Markets
Address: 90, State Office Center,
90, State Street Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
Phone: +1 (888) 616-2766