Partnerships and collaborations for R & D activities and commercialization of new products are some of the key strategies adopted by major players to increase their market share. For example, Medicines 360 and Allergan announced in February 2017 that they have partnered with a health center to address unintended pregnancy problems in Zika's affected areas, such as Puerto Rico and Florida. LILETTA)-The company in your area is shown to prevent pregnancy for up to three years.
Request For Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=260
Based on the method, the hormonal contraceptive market was divided into pills, intrauterine devices (IUD), injectables, vaginal rings, implants and patches. Contraceptives accounted for the largest market share in 2018. It is estimated that they will maintain their edge over the forecast period. The growth of this sector is due to easy and simple management mode, easy availability of various products, high awareness of the pill due to early market entry, and a high efficiency of about 99% compared to long-lasting devices. Timely consumption. Moreover, with the presence of various major market players in this field and the increasing prevalence in emerging countries, they are ready to contribute to segment growth.
Contraceptive is a prevalent term today, used in its drug or device form to prevent pregnancy. Contraceptives are widely classified under two main segments, the hormonal and non-hormonal. The early 1960s revolutionized the hormonal contraceptive industry and outlook, beginning with increasing usage in the US, where it still holds primary consumption, compared to the rest of the world.
Some of the significant players functioning in the fragmented Global Hormonal Contraceptive Market include Eli Lilly and Company, Eurofarma Laboratorios S.A., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. (subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc), Novo Nordisk Luye Pharma Group, and Pfizer Inc. among others.
Key Findings of the Report:
Enquiry Before Buying This Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=260
Scope of the Report
- The hormonal contraceptive market was valued at USD 19,759.0 million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 28,690.0 million by 2027. It is estimated to expand at CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period.
- In 2015, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd launched an educational initiative, “Perfectly Imperfect” to create awareness about emergency contraception.
- in 2015, Allergan announced a partnership with the U.S. Women’s Health Alliance (USWHA), which is an organization that focuses on promoting affordable and high-quality healthcare services for women.
- In 2016, Bayer Inc. launched Kyleena, a new Intrauterine System (IUS), expected to help address the need for long-term contraception in women for up to 5 years.
- The National Institute of Health (NIH), US, published research in 2019, that showed that using Vaginal rings, releases an antiviral drug that reduces the risk of HIV by 39% in women. The study was undertaken in southern and eastern Africa.
- The United Kingdom uses the commonly used term IUD only for copper devices which in available in 10 different varieties. Hormonal intrauterine contraception is labeled intrauterine system and considered distinct from IUD.
- Amidst increasing use of Vaginal rings, there have been reports of there being an established link between breast cancer and their usage. This is being presently investigated.
- Combined oral contraceptives
- Oral contraceptives
- Injectable contraceptives
- Implantable contraceptives
- Transdermal patch
- Vaginal rings
By End User
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- Rest of Europe
Middle East and Africa
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Rest of Latin America
Buy This Premium Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=260
North America led the global market in 2018 and is expected to maintain its position throughout the forecast period. This can be attributed to high per capita income, strong presence of key market players, higher awareness about sexual health, and large number of unintended pregnancies.
Asia Pacific is projected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. Large fertile population, introduction of new female contraception devices, rise in investment by market players, and strong economic growth are the major factors supplementing the regional growth.
As a result of collecting and researching all information using SWOT analysis, there is a vivid picture of the competitive environment in the Hormonal Contraceptive Market. Openings for future market development have been revealed, and likewise have taken the competitive advantage. The drift and propensity of this market has been taken into account, which shows that the strategic direction is good. Understand the market base and understand the market data using the standards, methodologies and other driving market trends determined for reference.
For more information ask our experts https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Hormonal-Contraceptive-Market-2019-2027-260
About Absolute Markets Insights:
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Email id: email@example.com