The fraud detection and prevention (FDAP) technology is deployed across several industries such as research, banking, and airlines for security purposes. The entire process of fraud detection and prevention is integrated as an embedded system, with the inclusion of hardware as well as software.
The market was valued at US$19,269.8 Mn 2018. Report Consultant has predicted that the market will reach US$ 1,10,041.3 Mn by the end of 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of +25%.
Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Technology Market 2019” provides a comprehensive prospect of the market globally. Evaluating the sector and markets of individual regions help the analysts estimate the potential opportunities associated with the market research report. The geographical analysis enables industry players to make tactical decisions in terms of investment and expansion. One of the most important reports of the Fraud Detection and Prevention Technology contains year-over-year growth forecasts 2026, volume share, size, trend and inclusive value.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@
Topmost Key Players:
Key Benefits of the Report:
- HCL Technologies
- NCR Corporation
- SAP Logistics Leadership
- BAE Systems
- ACI Worldwide
- Lavastorm, an Infogix Company.
Ask For Discount@
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Fraud Detection and Prevention Technology Market are as follows:
- Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Technology Market and regional, product type & application market size and their forecast from 2019-2026
- Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the market
- Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market-specific PEST analysis, and Supply Chain to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
- Identification of key Fraud Detection and Prevention Technology market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points
- Analysis of key player’s strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as agreements & joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, expansion, and new product launches in the market
- Expert interviews and their insights on market trends, market shift, current, and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term & long term strategies
- Detailed insights on emerging regions, product type and application with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
- Identification of the key patents filed in the field of Fraud Detection and Prevention Technology equipment and other related technologies.
- History Year: 2013-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Fraud detection and prevention analytics review customer transactions and search for patterns of behavior that typically suggest fraudulent activity. These include things like the location, size and frequency of the transaction, as well as more sophisticated metrics based on customer history profiles. By keeping the list of suspect behaviors in-memory rather than requiring a database query for each transaction, our fraud detection and prevention system enables faster processing of massive amounts of data in motion from various data sources.
With the help of Porter’s Five Forces analysis, the report provides a detailed analysis of the various factors influencing the industry. The analysis also helps to understand the degree of competition prevalent in the market. Furthermore, the report analyzes the value chain and various drivers and restraints of the Fraud Detection and Prevention Technology Market.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2019 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.