According to this study, over the next five years, the Metal Injection Molding Parts (MIM Parts) market will register a 15.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 4890 million by 2024, from US$ 2120 million in 2019.
Metal injection molding (MIM) is a metalworking process in which finely powdered metal is mixed with binder material to create a "feedstock" that is then shaped and solidified using injection molding.
The molding process allows high volume, complex parts to be shaped in a single step. After molding, the part undergoes conditioning operations to remove the binder (debinding) and densify the powders. Finished products are small components used in many industries and applications.
Get Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.cmfeinsights.com/request-sample.php?id=79796
This report provides comprehensive analysis :
Company Coverage (Sales data, Main Products & Services etc.):
- Key market segments and sub-segments
- Evolving market trends and dynamics
- Changing supply and demand scenarios
- Quantifying market opportunities through market sizing and market forecasting
- Tracking current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive insights
- Opportunity mapping in terms of technological breakthroughs.
Major Region Market ;
- ARC Group
- NIPPON PISTON RING
- Praxis Powder Technology
- ASH Industries
- Form Technologies Company
- Smith Metal Products
- NetShape Technology
- Dou Yee Technologies
- Shin Zu Shing
- Future High-tech
Get Maximum Discount Now
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Product Type Coverage (Market Size & Forecast, Major Company of Product Type etc.):
Application Demand Coverage (Market Size & Forecast, Consumer Distribution):
- Stainless Steel
- Alloy Steel
- Other Metal
Table Of Content:
About Our Company :
- Global MIM Parts Industry Overview
- Global Economic Impact on MIM Parts Industry
- Global MIM Parts Market Competition by Manufacturers
- Global MIM Parts Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2012-2018)
- Global MIM Parts Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2012-2018)
- Global MIM Parts Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Global MIM Parts Analysis by Application
- MIM Parts Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Global MIM Parts Market Forecast (2018-2023)
CMFE Insights techniques are a perfect blend of both qualitative and quantitative modes, on the basis of which we provide our clients with syndicated research reports to further enhance their strategic organizational decisions. CMFE Insights helps clients to build a pragmatic future in the innovative market industry. We mold research ideas through our adept market intelligence. By providing global consulting, we can transform businesses through excellence and through our perceptive experience of innovative solutions and outcomes. CMFE Insights caters to clients’ needs by elucidating the power of innovation, thus thriving on business innovations.
Our mission is to guide global businesses through our comprehensive market research reports. Through the experienced eye of our research associates we help our clients to envision a flourishing future.
Office 271 , 321-323 High Rd, Chadwell Heath RM6 6AX UK.
Contact no: +44-7537-121342
Email Us : email@example.com