Index-based insurance, also known as index-linked insurance or, simply, index insurance, is primarily used in agriculture. Because of the high cost of assessing losses, traditional insurance based on paying indemnities for actual losses incurred is usually not viable, particularly for smallholders in developing countries. With index-based insurance, payouts are related to an “index” that is closely correlated to agricultural production losses, such as one based on rainfall, yield or vegetation levels (e.g. pasture for livestock).
Payouts are made when the index exceeds a certain threshold, often referred to as a “trigger”. Index-based insurance is not therefore designed to protect farmers against every peril, but only where there is a widespread risk that significantly influences a farmer’s livelihood. Many such indices now make use of satellite imagery.
Ask for the Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.theresearchcorporation.com/request-sample.php?id=54121
Market Segments for Index-based Agricultural Insurance Market:
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
Market segment by Application, split into
- Weather Index Type
Significant Regions with leading countries Of Index-based Agricultural Insurance Market covered in this report:
Top Key Players Profiled in This Report:
- North America: United States, Canada, Mexico
- Asia-Pacific: China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam
- Europe: Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe
- Central & South America: Brazil, Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa: GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa
PICC, Zurich (RCIS), Chubb, QBE, China United Property Insurance, American Financial Group, Prudential, XL Catlin, Everest Re Group, Endurance Specialty, CUNA Mutual, Agriculture Insurance Company of India, Tokio Marine, CGB Diversified Services, Farmers Mutual Hail, Archer Daniels Midland, New India Assurance, ICICI Lombard
The key questions answered in this report:
- What will be the market size and growth rate in the forecast year?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Index-based Agricultural Insurance Market?
- What are the risks and challenges in front of the market?
- Who are the key vendors in the Global Index-based Agricultural Insurance Market?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s five forces model?
- Which are the global opportunities for expanding the Global Index-based Agricultural Insurance Market?
Researchers of this report throw light on different terminologies. The competitive landscape section of the report covers the solution, products, services, and business overview. This Global Index-based Agricultural Insurance Market research report covers several dynamic aspects such as drivers, restraints and challenging factors.
Get Discount on This Report: https://www.theresearchcorporation.com/ask-for-discount.php?id=54121
This research report represents a 360-degree overview of the competitive landscape of the Global Index-based Agricultural Insurance Market. Furthermore, it offers massive data relating to recent trends, technological advancements, tools, and methodologies. The research report analyzes the Global Index-based Agricultural Insurance Market in a detailed and concise manner for better insights into the businesses.
If You Have Any Query, Ask Our Experts: https://www.theresearchcorporation.com/enquiry-before-buying.php?id=54121
Table of Contents:
Global Index-based Agricultural Insurance Market Overview
The Research Corporation
- Economic Impact on Industry
- Market Competition by Manufacturers
- Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
- Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Global Index-based Agricultural Insurance Market Analysis by Application
- Cost Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Global Index-based Agricultural Insurance Market Forecast
William K (Sales Manager)
1632 1st Avenue, New York, NY 10028, USA
+1 929 299 7373