The streaming analytics market size is expected to grow from $ +10 billion in 2019 to +35 billion in 2024, with a CAGR of + 28% over the forecast period. Artificial intelligence (AI), big data analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT) are some of the new technologies that will help you better understand and understand user behavior. Real-time business strategy shifts that provide accurate forecasts for faster decision-making are expected to drive market growth. However, incorrect system integrity is one of the obstacles to market growth.
A fully managed, economically managed processing engine that can effectively handle real-time events is called transmission analysis. The engine helps you gain deep insights of information easily. In addition to setting up analytics accounts (streaming) via streaming on sites, applications, etc., streaming analytics can also manage large events well Ease of use, low cost, fast recovery, reference data and communication are some of the advantages of analytics transmission.
In essence, the market grew rapidly with increasing demand for immediate action on dynamic business events. Convince large and small companies to adopt flow analyzes. But a lack of awareness of flow analyzes hinders the market growth. On the other hand, the growing need to process large amounts of data can increase the opportunities for flow analyzes.
Request the Sample Report Here: https://www.marketresearchinc.com/request-sample.php?id=14470
Key Market Segments:
Key Market Players:
The streaming analytics solution and service vendors have implemented various types of organic as well as inorganic growth strategies, such as new product launches, product upgradations, partnerships and agreements, business expansions, and mergers and acquisitions, to strengthen their offerings in the market. The major vendors offering streaming analytics solutions globally are IBM (US), Informatica (US), Microsoft (US), SAP (Germany), Software AG (Germany), SAS Institute (US), Oracle (US), Tibco (US), Impetus Technologies (US), Striim (US), WSO2 (US), Inetco (Canada), SQLStream (US), Axonize (Israel), and Espertech (US).
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Deployment and Integration
- Support and Maintenance
By Deployment Mode:
- Fraud Detection
- Sales and Marketing
- Predictive Asset Management
- Risk Management
- Network Management and Optimization
- Location Intelligence
- Supply Chain Management
- Others (Product Innovation and Customer Management)
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Telecommunication and Information Technology (IT)
- Retail and eCommerce
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Energy and Utilities
- Transportation and Logistics
- Media and Entertainment
- Others (Outsourcing Services, Travel and Hospitality, and Education)
Report Customization and Benefits: This report can be customized to meet the desired requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
Key benefits for stakeholders:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, and ask for a discount up to 40% on the report: https://www.marketresearchinc.com/ask-for-discount.php?id=14470
Table of Content:
- Market research reports provide integrated information on key factors, constraints, and opportunities that affect industry growth during the forecast period.
- In this study, you constantly search to create data size by component, end customer and demographic.
- Analysis of key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and risks reveals strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. This data is useful for business owners who plan to design marketing and brand strategies.
- The regional performance discussed in the market research report is valuable to companies exploring new areas.
- The report examines not only market dynamics, but also details growth rates and industry chain structure.
- This study focuses more on prominent market players and their business strategies to maintain business status.
- Primary and downstream market assessments form an important part of the report.
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Abbreviation and Acronyms
Chapter 3 Preface
Chapter 4 Market Landscape
Chapter 5 Market Trend Analysis
Chapter 6 Industry Chain Analysis
Chapter 7 Latest Market Dynamics
Chapter 8 Trading Analysis
Chapter 9 Historical and Current Streaming Analytics in North America (2013-2018)
Chapter 10 Historical and Current Streaming Analytics in South America (2013-2018)
Chapter 11 Historical and Current Streaming Analytics in Asia & Pacific (2013-2018)
Chapter 12 Historical and Current Streaming Analytics in Europe (2013-2018)
Chapter 13 Historical and Current Streaming Analytics in MEA (2013-2018)
Chapter 14 Summary for Global Streaming Analytics (2013-2018)
Chapter 15 Global Streaming Analytics Forecast (2019-2023)
Chapter 16 Analysis of Global Key Vendors
Market Research Inc is farsighted in its view and covers the massive ground in global research. Local or global, we keep a close check on both markets. Trends and concurrent assessments sometimes overlap and influence the other. When we say market intelligence, we mean a deep and well-informed insight into your products, market, marketing, competitors, and customers. Market research companies are leading the way in nurturing global thought leadership. We help your product/service become the best they can with our informed approach.
51 Yerba Buena Lane, Ground Suite,
Inner Sunset San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
: +1 (628) 225 1818