The 2019 Travel and Tourism Market Insights, Global and China scenario is a professional and in-depth study of the current state of the global travel and tourism industry focused on the Chinese market. The report provides basic market statistics for travel and tourism manufacturers and provides useful guidance and guidance to companies and individuals interested in the industry. In general, this report provides an in-depth look at the global and Chinese travel and tourism market 2014-2024, covering all important parameters.
Global travel and tourism companies focus on emerging economies such as the BRICS. The travel and tourism industry is growing in China. Overseas travel in China is expected to be a good opportunity for players in the global travel and tourism market. According to the China Outbound Tourism Research Institute (COTRI), in 2018, the number of tourists in mainland China reached 166 million, an estimated 180 million by the end of 2019, with an average annual growth rate of 16% during the period 2000 - 2019. Providing great opportunities for travel and tourism market players who travel to China, the company focuses on attracting Chinese travelers abroad to provide travel and tourism services. The main destinations for Chinese travelers are Thailand, Japan, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Korea, North and South America.
Request the Sample Report Here: https://www.marketresearchinc.com/request-sample.php?id=14314
Segmentation: Travel and Tourism
By Key Vendors:
1. TAM SA
2. Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA
3. Localiza Rent A Car SA
4. MSC Cruises
5. Hotelaria Accor Brasil SA
6. Blue Tree Hotels and Resorts
Travelers around the world are increasingly interested in visiting unique places and trying new things. It is noticeable that travelers around the world spend more on experience than on physical objects such as hotel facilities, food, etc. Travelers in the millennium want a unique experience once in their lives. Ecotourism is becoming increasingly popular in this environment. According to the Travel Trend Report 2019, eco-travel is the most popular and demanding travel among travelers. It has also been noted that travelers around the world are more interested in experiencing local culture and eating habits when visiting the region. Travelers around the world are looking for more adventure experiences than ever before.
To renew in busy everyday life, travelers prefer to travel for a few days rather than a one-day leisure trip. Multi-day trips are the preferred choice for travelers, and these trip bookings are made prior to daily tour bookings.
Key points of the report:
Speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, and ask for a discount up to 40% on the report: https://www.marketresearchinc.com/ask-for-discount.php?id=14314
Table of Content:
- The report provides a basic overview, including industry definitions, applications and manufacturing techniques.
- This report examines the major Chinese and international players in the industry in detail. In this section, this report represents each company's profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and market share 2014-2019.
- The statistical analysis shows the total market of the world and China for the travel and tourism industry, including capacity, production, production value, cost / benefit, supply / demand and import and export of China.
- The total market is divided by application / type of topographic analysis of the company, country and competitiveness.
- This report estimates the trend of market development 2019-2024 for the travel and tourism industry. Analysis of raw materials, final demand and current market dynamics is also conducted.
- This report provides some important suggestions for new travel and tourism industry projects before assessing their feasibility.
Chapter One Introduction of the Travel and Tourism Industry
Chapter Two Manufacturing Technology of Travel and Tourism
Chapter Three Analysis of Global Key Manufacturers
Chapter Four 2014-2019 Global and Chinese Market of Travel and Tourism
Chapter Five Market Status of Travel and Tourism Industry
Chapter Six 2019-2024 Market Forecast of Global and Chinese Travel and Tourism Industry
Chapter Seven Analysis of the Travel and Tourism Industry Chain
Chapter Eight Global and Chinese Economic Impact on Travel and Tourism Industry
Chapter Nine Market Dynamics of Travel and Tourism Industry
Chapter Ten Proposals for New Project
Chapter Eleven Research Conclusions of Global and Chinese Travel and Tourism Industry
Market Research Inc is farsighted in its view and covers massive ground in global research. Local or global, we keep a close check on both markets. Trends and concurrent assessments sometimes overlap and influence the other. When we say market intelligence, we mean a deep and well-informed insight into your products, market, marketing, competitors, and customers. Market research companies are leading the way in nurturing global thought leadership. We help your product/service become the best they can with our informed approach.
51 Yerba Buena Lane, Ground Suite,
Inner Sunset San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
: +1 (628) 225 1818