The global blockchain in genomic market projected to grow at a CAGR of +65% during the forecast period. The base year considered for the study is 2018 and the forecast period considered is 2019 To 2025.
The blockchain technology has emerged as a viable option to store/exchange genomic data. The decentralized information management model used in blockchains has demonstrated significant benefits in banking and the fintech industry. Moreover, cryptocurrencies, which are based on the blockchain technology, are considered to be a powerful tool for peer-to-peer transactions without involving a third party to track the exchange.
In the field of genomics, blockchain can act as a trusted means of carrying out transactions between data owners and data users (research groups/pharmaceutical companies). Moreover, such platforms enable easy access to genomic datasets, thereby, significantly improving the information procurement process for research studies related to personalized drugs/therapies.
Ask for Sample Copy of this Report@:
Top Companies Profiled in this Report includes, Digital DNAtix Ltd., ENCRYPGEN INCORPORATED, Genobank.io Inc., Genomes.io, Longenesis, LunaDNA LLC, Nebula Genomics Inc., Shivom Ventures Limited, SimplyVital Health Inc., WuXi Nextcode Genomics Inc., Zenome.io Ltd.
For the purpose of the study, Global Blockchain in Genomics market is segmented based on various parameters. An in-depth regional classification of the market is also included herein. The factors which are impacting the market’s growth are studied in detail.
Global Blockchain in Genomics Market by Application:
Global Blockchain in Genomics Market by End User:
- Data Sharing and Monetization
- Data Storage and Security
- Automated Health Insurance
Get Discount on this Premium Report @:
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals and Healthcare Providers
- Research Institutes
- Data Owners
For More Information:
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global blockchain in genomics market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global blockchain in genomics market?
- How is each segment of the global blockchain in genomics market expected to grow during the forecast period and what is the revenue expected to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025?
- What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market? What are the key regulatory implications in the global blockchain in genomics market?
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global blockchain in genomics market?
- What are the major business models that are existing in the global blockchain in genomics market? Which business model is expected to dominate in 2025?
- What are the key applications in the global blockchain in genomics market? What are the dynamics considered for their growth?
- What are the major services that are provided in the global blockchain in genomics market? Which is the current dominant service?
- Who are the primary end-users of the global blockchain in genomics market? Which is the fastest-growing end-use segment in the global blockchain in genomics market?