Market Research Inc has added an effective statistical data to its repository, titled as Travel Insurance. This report gives a complete overview of the market, covering the different aspects such as product definitions along with its vendors. The competitive landscape of various industries is measured on the basis of regions and revenue. To get better perspectives of global Travel Insurance market, relevant chart and graphs are included in the report. There are different factors behind the growth of industries.
The market share of travel insurance is expected to reach $ 28,264 million by 2022 and grow at an annual annual growth rate of 8.5% in 2016-2022. In 2015, Europe is a leader in the travel insurance industry, followed by Asia-Pacific.
A series of unusual events related to natural disasters and terrorist attacks in 2015, such as the Ebola epidemic, the Nepal earthquake and the Paris bomb attack, have intensified the use of travel insurance. In addition, factors such as tourism growth, increasing globalization and trade practices have made the travel insurance industry more attractive.
The influence of the latest government policies is mentioned to focus on standard procedures, to comprehend the growth of the market. It studies the forecast period of the market for 2014-2024 year, which helps to increase the clients at domestic as well as global level. The research report is classified into different segments, on the basis of attributes, such as consumption, growth rate and market shares.
Moreover, it uses effective analytical methodologies, which focuses on each and every stage of the businesses. To identify the strengths and weaknesses, SWOT analysis is used.
Finally, it focuses on recent developments, and upcoming innovations to bridge the gap of Travel Insurance.
Request a sample Report of Travel Insurance Market and download it to know more at:
Scope of the Report
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global travel insurance market size with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2014 to 2022, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- The report provides actual historical figures for 2014 and 2015 for the travel insurance market and provides forecasts for 20162022, considering 2015 as a base.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
Travel Insurance Market Key Segments:
By Insurance Cover
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
- Long-Stay Travel Insurance
By Distribution Channel
- Insurance Intermediaries
- Insurance Company
- Insurance Broker
- Insurance Aggregator
- Senior Citizens (Above age of 60 years)
- Education Traveler
- Business Traveler
- Family Traveler
- Fully independent Traveler
Market Players In The Travel Insurance Market
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
Global Travel Insurance market Report 2019 – Market size, share, price, trend and forecast is a professional and in-depth survey on the current state of the global Travel Insurance industry.
Speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, and ask for discount up to 40% on the report:
Travel Insurance Market Growth Highest in Last 10 Years.
- CSA Travel Protection
- USI Affinity
- Seven Corners Inc.
- Travel Safe
- MH Ross
- Allianz Global Assistance
- Travel Insured International
- AXA SA
- AIG Travel
- Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance
- Travelex Group
- Tokio Marine HCC Medical Insurance Services Group
- Aviva PLC
- American Express Company
- Travel Insured International
Key insights in the report:
- Asia-Pacific was leading the travel insurance industry in the year 2017 with a market share of 44.9%, followed by North America which occupied 30% of the pie.
- As per UNWTO, arrivals of international tourists increased at the rate of around 4.5% in the year 2015 to around the total of 1,185 Mn, whereas North America experiences the highest inbound travel.
- Tourism is the biggest component of international trade in services, comprising around 30% of the total share.
- Medical expenses segment dominated the overall travel insurance industry. This segment is expected to generate revenues of USD 10.8 billion by the end of 2025.
- By type of travel, business travel segment is expected to foresee the fastest growth of 8.0% between 2018 and 2025.
Table of content: -
- This report provides important statistics on the market conditions of manufacturers of Travel Insurance and is a valuable source of guidance and instruction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry, including definitions, applications, and manufacturing techniques.
- The report provides a company overview, product specifications, production capacity, production value, and market share for 2013-2018 for major vendors.
- The entire market is further segmented by company, country, and competing for landscape analysis application/type.
- The report estimates market development trends for the Travel Insurance industry in 2019-2024.
- An analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also performed
- The report makes several important suggestions for new projects in the Travel Insurance industry before assessing its feasibility.
Chapter 1 Industry Overview of Travel Insurance
Chapter 2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis
Chapter 3 Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Travel Insurance
Chapter 4 Global Overall Market Overview
Chapter 5 Travel Insurance Regional Market Analysis
Chapter 6 Major Manufacturers Analysis
Chapter 7 Development Trend of Analysis of Travel Insurance market
Chapter 8 Travel Insurance marketing Type Analysis
Chapter 9 Conclusion of the Global Travel Insurance market Professional Survey Report 2019
Chapter 10 To be Continue ……
Market Research Inc is farsighted in its view and covers massive ground in global research. Local or global, we keep a close check on both markets. Trends and concurrent assessments sometimes overlap and influence the other. When we say market intelligence, we mean a deep and well-informed insight into your products, market, marketing, competitors, and customers. Market research companies are leading the way in nurturing global thought leadership. We help your product/service become the best they can with our informed approach.
51 Yerba Buena Lane, Ground Suite,
Inner Sunset San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
: +1 (628) 225 1818