Poor solubility of milk protein concentrate (MPC) is a major inhibitor in wider applications in the food industry when compared to other protein-rich dry products such as casein, caseinate and whey protein concentrates and isolates. Apart from processing factors, the protein content of MPC also determines the solubility. Solubility is a prerequisite characteristic of MPC, mainly dependent on other functional properties. There is also confusion in the literature about the term MPC itself.
The global Milk Protein Concentrate Powder market reached a volume of 4.2 Million Metric Tons in 2018, registering a CAGR of +3.7% during 2011-2018. The market is further projected to reach a volume of 5.6 Million Metric Tons by 2024, growing at a CAGR of +4.8% during 2019-2026.
For Sample copy of this Report:
Companies Profiled in this Report Includes: Fonterra Co-Operative Group, Glanbia Nutritionals, Arla Foods Ingredients Group P/S Ltd., Lactalis Ingredients Ingredion Incorporated, and FrieslandCampina
Milk Protein Concentrate Powder by Application: Based on applications, the market has been classified as food and beverages, nutrition products and pharmaceuticals, feed applications and others. Amongst these, the nutrition and pharmaceutical segment accounts for the majority of the market share.
Milk Protein Concentrate Powder by Product Type: On the basis of type, the market has been segmented into whey protein concentrates, isolate and hydrolysates. At present, whey protein isolate represents the most popular product type as it is one of the fast-absorbing sources of protein which assists in building lean muscles.
The key questions answered in the report:
Access Complete Report @: https://healthcareintelligencemarkets.com/reports/Global-Milk-Protein-Concentrate-Powder-Market-Research-Report-2019-2026-123877
- What will be the market size and growth rate in the 2019 to 2026 year?
- What are the key aspects driving the global Milk Protein Concentrate Powder market?
- What are the risks and challenges in front of the market?
- Who are the key companies in the global Milk Protein Concentrate Powder market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of Milk Protein Concentrate Powder?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s five forces model?
- Which are the global opportunities for expanding the Milk Protein Concentrate Powder market?
The growth of the radiation therapy patient positioning system environment may be due to the technological leap in sensors, fiber optics, MEMS sensors, and cancer tracking sensors. The emergence of technology creates a sales opportunity by giving manufacturers the opportunity to broaden their product portfolio and reach many end users.
Globally, Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Middle East & Africa and Latin America are the geographical regions of the market for agricultural impetus. This Milk Protein Concentrate Powder market report also elaborates on the drivers, restraints and opportunities of the market in the present and forthcoming years.
Objectives of this research report:
Get Discount on This Premium Research now @:
- Provide guidelines for making business decisions.
- It offers a complete analysis by using different tools such as Porter’s five analysis and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic compilation of different stakeholders.
- Complete understanding of the global Milk Protein Concentrate Powder business framework.
- Comprehensive market study for providing guidelines to the clients.
At HealthCare Intelligence Markets
Address: 90, State Office Center,
90, State Street Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
Phone: +1 (888) 616-2766